We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join our team.
Position: Office Manager
Wage: C$24 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary as vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 207-15850 24 Ave, Surrey, BC Canada V3Z 0G1
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as course description, teaching material, application forms, disposal of assets, maintenance
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and course planning and management processes
• Assist in preparation of the operating budget and budgetary controls
• Assemble student and teacher profile management and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Direct and evaluate the activities of partner schools, maintain the relationship with parents and schools
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months of experience in an administrative clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Located in South Surrey, New Dream College is a Canadian private education institution registered in Canada. The New Dream College is providing students at K-12 with one-to-one and small group after-school tutoring. New Dream College is also providing comprehensive training programs for IELTS, TOEFL, ESL, CELPIP Tests, specializing in ESL fortification, IELTS sprint and various test techniques. Based on the actual situation of students, we provide programs tailored for their appropriate learning plan which has enabled countless students to achieve their aims.
New Dream College Ltd.
207-15850 24 Ave, Surrey, BC Canada V3Z 0G1