Richmond Cabinets Ltd located in Richmond, B.C. has open positions for 1 dedicated, hard-working and a self-motivated Cabinet Maker to join their dynamic team.
· Set up and operate variety of woodworking machines and use various hand tools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture
· Study blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plan sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
· Set up and operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointer, mortise, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from Woodstock.
· Determine specifications and calculate requirements.
· Prepare layouts.
· Trim joints and fit parts together.
· Sand wooden surfaces.
· Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products.
· Operate power actuated tools.
· Machine components for cabinets, furniture and other items.
· Prepare and apply veneers.
Education and Experience
Completion of secondary school is required
Over four years of work experience in the trade
Completion of 4 year apprenticeship program is required
Job Location: 1611 Valmont Way, Richmond, BC V6V1Y3
Wages : $23/hour for 40 hours/week; $34.50/overtime hour if works exceeds 40 hours/week; 10 days paid vacation and other standard employment benefits
How to apply
Please send your resume with cover letter describing why you are the best fit for our team at: