Richmond Cabinets Ltd located in Richmond, B.C. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its team as soon as possible
• Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, maintenance etc.
• Answer phone calls and attend clients when required
• Prepare budgets and order office inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets
• Keep record of services provided, by maintaining a proper filling system
• Prepare and send invoices to clients and follow up for the same
• Schedule work activities and meetings with clients and suppliers
• Assemble data, prepare periodic and special reports
• Perform additional duties as required by the management
• Completion of secondary school education is required
• Previous 1-2 years of experience in clerical position
Job Location: 1611 Valmont Way, Richmond, BC V6V1Y3
Salary: $22.00/Hour (40 hours/ Week); overtime $33/Hour; 10 days paid vacation/year
Position is open and available to aboriginal youth as well as new immigrants to Canada or member of other under-represented groups.
How to Apply
Expiring: October 19, 2019